Friday, October 9, 2009

Benioff @ Open World

Here's one Open World session I would dearly love to see.

"Join salesforce.com Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff and special guest Dell Chairman and CEO Michael Dell to hear how salesforce.com is helping to make Oracle customers even more successful today in the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Custom Cloud"
Three whole clouds to talk about! Awesome. I was talking to a customer last week who introduced me to an acronym for cloud that I hadn't heard before - Complete Load Of Utter Drivel. As much as I disagree, we certainly had a good chuckle about it.

It seems to me that Benioff gives great presentation. Here's an example from a Churchill Club session last year where he shared the stage with Hasso Plattner of SAP on The Future of Enterprise Software. You can find excellent coverage of that talk on Dave Kellog's blog here - thanks Dave.

Of course, our very own Larry Ellison was at the Churchill Club recently in terrific form - you can find a youtube highlight of his talk here.

So, Gareth, if you are not live tweeting from the Novellus Theater at YBCA between 13:00 and 14:00 next Tuesday, I for one, will want to know why!

-sean

No comments:

Post a Comment